I would say the opposite, probably rear ended off center and shoved into the
next lane and then t-boned.

Driver’s door had to be pried open, but unlatched.  Driver side rear door very
likely works normally

hopefully no one was in the rear passenger side or passenger front, but likely
only serious injury to legs and arms.  Not that the sear (and the floor) rose
but stayed upright.

Having personal experience with crashing a Benz, it’s hard to believe how
little one is injured in a really bad crash in one.  Very little room left in
mine at the floor pan (A pillar shoved in at least 18 inches), but the only
damage to me was muscles spasms in my back, bruised nerves on a rib, and glass
driven into the back of my arm.

A friend of mine worked as an EMT in California — said you always knew who was
in the Benz in an accident, as they would be standing on the side of the road
when the EmTs got there.  Very very rare for all the doors to be stuck.