I hadn't seen that, it reinforces everything I'd already read/heard, that's a
nice feeling.

A couple months ago I was considering fiberglass since I can do it myself but I
keep telling myself "Do it right, do it once." The goal for this year is to get
all the electric into the kitchen so I can get the whole north wall of the
house and the east wall of the kitchen foamed. That's probably a stretch goal,
I did about 20% of the demolition for it in May. If I can finish the demo
around 4th of July I'll be well on my way...

-Curt

On Wednesday, June 15, 2022 at 12:06:40 PM EDT, Rick Knoble via Mercedes