I've nudged up to 650 in my Jetta TDI, I've read of people doing 800 but I bet
it's work...
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Jun 25, 2022 at 3:03 PM, mitch--- via Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:   On 2022-06-25 11:57, OK Don via Mercedes wrote:
> Like it or not, the future is coming, and it's change ---

That would not be possible in my 300SD, and very unlikely in my 190D.
And 200m of elevation drop over a 1200km trip is not cheating,
especially when it's probably upwind.
The battery is 5x the capacity of the 400lb battery found in a Chevy
Spark, so one has to wonder about the cost and weight.
But over 7 miles per kWh is stellar at any reasonable speed, and doubly
impressive when you're carrying a ton of batteries.
Is 0.17 Cd possible in a production sedan? That's almost 10% cleaner
than the C111-III.

https://www.autoweek.com/news/green-cars/a40406500/mercedes-eqxx-ev-beats-record-747-miles/

https://www.classicdriver.com/en/article/mercedes-c111-diesel-world-record-holder-25-years