Thank you !! Just send the winning lottery numbers so I can fund
development and you win the first one for free. :))
At this moment, my very fertile mind is exploring just how to do it. But,
I've alway loved a challenge and I may have just found one.
Thorium is not a rare element, it is in good supply and in most cases where
it exists is presently being re-buried simply because there is no market
for it.
Yet another reason to use it to generate power for a power hungry world.
Why drag around a 2,000 lb battery with a charge cycle life span that
demands recharging and will leave you stranded when you "could have" a
system that generates its own power. weighs less, and could last a lifetime.