Jack it up at one end so you can get it up enough to get the trailer under it
(block it up back a coupla feet so you can get the jack(s) out) then wrap
straps or chains around it to hook to the winch and pull it the rest of the way
onto the trailer. Throw straps over it to hold it down on the trailer.

—FT

Sent from my iPad