If you try to winch it you'll want skids under it otherwise you'll just rip it
apart. If you're going to put skids under it you might as well just lift it and
drive the trailer under...
A couple 4x6 beams, a bottle jack and some blocking is all you need. 2 bottle
jacks would be faster but not required.
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sat, Jul 2, 2022 at 9:21 AM, Kaleb Striplin via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   I am not sure as I was not there when
it was moved. As far as I know they winched it up on the trailer and strapped
it down.

Sent from my iPhone