110v electric start is the greatest thing since sliced bread, especially for
engines that don't get used a lot.

I consider Ariens the top of the line in snowblowers. We've had ours for 16
years now, it was used when we got it and I don't think I've ever had to repair
anything serious. I've had to adjust the cable from the controls to the drive
clutch a couple times and it could use a new drive clutch but other than that
it's been flawless.

-Curt

On Tuesday, July 12, 2022 at 09:11:23 AM EDT, dan penoff.com via Mercedes