You also have to consider if the price of electricity is going to stay stable.
It seems unlikely to me that the price of all other types of energy would
continue to rise but electricity would not. Maine saw electricity prices nearly
double last year. Of course their power was priced unreasonably low ($0.06kwh)
before...

OTOH one needs to consider if the price of solar will continue to fall. In the
last 20 years prices have cut nearly in half, will they cut in half again in 20
years? I doubt it but I expect to see prices continue to trickle down at least
a little more.

-Curt

On Thursday, July 14, 2022 at 11:15:36 AM EDT, Allan Streib via Mercedes