On 2022-07-14 11:27, dan penoff.com via Mercedes wrote:
That’s a concern if it was for the Florida house. As I mentioned
earlier, we came very close to having net metering legislated away,
which would have completely eliminated any payback to speak of.

Fortunately, AZ is pretty level headed about solar from a legislative
standpoint.

Michigan replaced their net metering law with a distributed power law in 2016. That took a while to work its way through the public service commission and electric rate approvals, but Consumers Energy was able to finally stop taking net metering applications in the fall of 2020.

But it looks like it's still pretty similar to net metering for residential systems under 20kW.
https://www.consumersenergy.com/residential/renewable-energy/distributed-generation