On 2022-07-22 11:53, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
I see those sometimes and wonder how people get away with it. AFAIK
any attempt to obstruct your plate is illegal. I'm sure people use all
sorts of freedom arguments to get out of it, I bet they work as well
as the "Sovereign Citizen" bs.

I know a guy who drove a Jetta to work for over a year with no plate on it, no insurance. Union welder, so he drove to whatever job the union sent him to that week.

On the other hand, this guy was obeying the traffic laws, and then when he stopped at a corner, a cop blindside tackled him off his bike because the cop didn't like where he had his plate mounted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnNMK_4WBC8