OK is working on going plate pay, which it is on a few toll roads. You can’t
really get into and out of major cities or across the state without running
into toll roads. Surprisingly I40 that runs damn near across the whole country
is not toll thru OK. Just about all other interstates are.

Sent from my iPhone