That's what I installed in my MGA those many years ago. Great car

On Mon, Aug 8, 2022 at 12:42 PM Allan Streib via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Well the "Rover V8" was essentially based on the Buick 215.
>
> On Mon, Aug 8, 2022, at 12:36, Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes wrote:
> > Wasn’t it like a small Buick or Olds V8 that would fit?
> >
> > --FT
> > Sent from iFōn
> >
> >> On Aug 8, 2022, at 12:44 PM, Allan Streib via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Wow a V8 in that little thing?
> >>
> >> Car like that should have a small, responsive, high-reving engine.

> Ford Zetec engine from a Focus. Those things are bulletproof.

> were
> wreaked

> floor. That

> https://bloomington.craigslist.org/cto/d/bloomington-1973-triumph-stag/7518769526.html

OK Don

"Quality of life is inversely proportional to the amount of clothing you
are wearing."

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!