On Wed, 10 Aug 2022 01:43:23 +0000 "dan penoff.com via Mercedes"
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Mrs. Dan sees a bunch of different doctors for various things. A
> concierge practice would be perfect for someone like her with multiple
> health issues, as she would actually get time to spend with a
> practitioner who could discuss everything in detail without being
> rushed or having to worry about getting to the patient in the next exam
> room.
>
> The one I looked at in Flagstaff was pretty reasonable, like
> $150/month, no copays and they took insurance and filled a lot of their
> own prescriptions through a deal they have with a local pharmacy. Pay
> that with FSA funds and consider no copays and it’s even cheaper.

The Citizens' Council for Health Freedom (https://www.cchfreedom.org/)
has started an "organization" called The Wedge of Health Freedom
(https://jointhewedge.com/). It is still in the starting stages, so there
are not too many places with providers.

It explains itself at https://jointhewedge.com/faq/ (which I won't quote
in its entirety so I will have a shorter email). It starts out,

    Q: What is The Wedge of Health Freedom?

    A: The Wedge of Health Freedom (“The Wedge”) is a nationwide
       disruptive innovation for health care initiated by the Citizens’
       Council for Health Freedom to restore the caring heart, ethical
       principles, affordability and patient-centered focus of medicine in
       America. Using The Wedge, CCHF will advance a new vision of medical
       care for patients and doctors — a vision of patient-friendly,
       price-friendly and privacy-friendly medical care.

and continues.

You can see if there is a provider near you at
         https://jointhewedge.com/find-a-practice/
There are several in Arizona, but they are near Phoenix.

Craig