It might be a requirement for a settlement, might want to make sure first
before you refuse. You’ve got nothing to lose, the ball is in your court at
this point. Give them their pictures and start the process. When it gets
gritty, they’ll be sending out an adjuster.

-D

On Aug 12, 2022, at 7:41 PM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes