I went out and looked and at first glance it just looks like door damage.
However that gab at the top indicates much worse issues. The old woman did hit
the car pretty hard and I’m betting it did actually tweak the b pillar. I will
see what the estimates say but my inclination is to have it fixed
professionally. If it does have b pillar damage I bet that can get expensive so
I still bet they end up trying to total it. If that ends up happening it would
be a real shame. At that point I would have to decide if I go ahead and swap
the doors best I can, then keep it or sell it. Damn.

Sent from my iPhone