The real irony here is that the only place I’ve been able to find some sort of
adapter that converts from the 7 pin to 4 pin connector while also
accommodating LED trailer lights is at UHaul:

https://www.uhaul.com/MovingSupplies/Wiring-Lights/Adapters/LED-Light-Trailer-Module/?id=4089#

Even more ironic is that I found a broken link to this in the Banz Whirled W164
forum. I’m swinging by my UHaul place tomorrow to get the one they have in
stock so I’ve got it on hand for the next time.

-D

On Aug 13, 2022, at 5:54 PM, Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes