I got a Makita 18v string trimmer/pole saw combo a couple months ago. The pole
saw isn't great but the string trimmer rocks. Waaaay better than a gas powered
one in that it's lighter and quiet. I can trim our whole yard on 1/2 of 1 4amp
battery.

-Curt

 On Thursday, August 18, 2022 at 11:24:08 PM EDT, Allan Streib