My dad has a Ryobi that I like a lot better than mine, the pole on his is
longer and extendable and the power unit sits at the working end of the pole.
Mine is more like your gas powered one with the power unit at the operator end.
This ruins the balance for actually cutting up high.

-Curt

On Friday, August 19, 2022 at 09:21:01 AM EDT, dan penoff.com via Mercedes