Folks,

I never mentioned but I drove the 2007 Kia Sedona to Nahant, MA a couple of
weeks ago and picked up a press for a customer, a couple of weeks ago …. I made
stops with friends in Richmond and hillsdale, NY then daytripped to
Massachusetts …. I dragged the machine on a light trailer … 1200 lb press …..I
delivered it to him via rollback truck to McClellanville SC, above Charleston.
Fuel was expensive above I guess Virginia … for 2400 miles kia and isuzu fuel
and tolls was $1000 …. I’m still getting toll bills in the mail … I got one
from the mass turnpike for about 45 for car and 5 for trailer … I don’t know if
it was one or both ways … should I have had ez pass?

Anyway, the Kia has always had cold ac … now it’s fine at highway but at idle
it runs maybe 30 second then shuts compressor shuts down for a minute or so ….
You can see it on a freon pressure  gauge. Any ideas? Pressure switch or
climate control unit?

Mercedes content my 82 300td is being resurrected …. I think I have an air leak
in the fuel system

Xx rick