In Oklahoma, the PikePass is less than half the cost of the plate number
billing.

On Sun, Aug 21, 2022 at 4:09 PM Dwight Giles via Mercedes <
mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> yes an EZ Pass avoids the plate number billing. no more toll booths.
>
> On Sun, Aug 21, 2022, 4:02 PM RICK HAWKINS via Mercedes <
> mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:
>
> > Folks,
> >
> > I never mentioned but I drove the 2007 Kia Sedona to Nahant, MA a couple
> > of weeks ago and picked up a press for a customer, a couple of weeks ago
> ….
> > I made stops with friends in Richmond and hillsdale, NY then daytripped
> > Massachusetts …. I dragged the machine on a light trailer … 1200 lb press
> > …..I delivered it to him via rollback truck to McClellanville SC, above
> > Charleston. Fuel was expensive above I guess Virginia … for 2400 miles
> kia
> > and isuzu fuel and tolls was $1000 …. I’m still getting toll bills in the
> > mail … I got one from the mass turnpike for about 45 for car and 5 for
> > trailer … I don’t know if it was one or both ways … should I have had ez
> > pass?
> >
> > Anyway, the Kia has always had cold ac … now it’s fine at highway but at
> > idle it runs maybe 30 second then shuts compressor shuts down for a
> minute
> > or so …. You can see it on a freon pressure  gauge. Any ideas? Pressure
> > switch or climate control unit?
> >
> > Mercedes content my 82 300td is being resurrected …. I think I have an
> air
> > leak in the fuel system
> >
> > Xx rick

OK Don

"Quality of life is inversely proportional to the amount of clothing you
are wearing."

pause and reflect." Mark Twain

“Basic research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I am doing.”  Wernher
Von Braun
2013 F150, 18 mpg
2017 Subaru Legacy, 30 mpg
1957 C182A, 12 mpg - but at 150 mph!