he paid very little for it and it looks pretty nice although I would be concerned what other maintenance was foregone.  But then he said he found another one, didn't say if it was wrecked or not, but an engine would be fairly cheap from a knacker or another auction, he's halfway there with it having pulled the munched one, and it would be a really nice car.

--FT