My 04E500 wheel had a small ding on the inner flange and a crack. I looked into
some repair companies and they wanted over $100 to fix it. And these wheels are
like $30 at the knacker if you can find one.

I checked my local welding shop and they wouldn’t touch it because they had
been sued before about a wheel. I asked my welding instructor if he could fix
it and he said sure. He cut out into the crack, welded it up, and ground it
clean and it looked like new. Cost me $20 for the bottle of whiskey he said he
liked.

--FT
Sent from iFōn