I have similar considerations on the great northern estate with our barn. What
with everything (eventually) having metal roofs I'm thinking that I'll run
fiber between the buildings when I run power to the barn. That way I need never
worry about bandwidth between house and barn or interference from the roof or a
barn full of tractors or whatever.

I don't keep anything particularly valuable or easily stealable in the barn but
someday I might so I'll increase the security...

-Curt

On Thursday, October 6, 2022 at 09:12:57 PM EDT, dan penoff.com via Mercedes