He's plastic deficient. My parents cat licks plastic bags. I'd guess there is
something in the manufacturing process that makes it taste good.
Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Oct 11, 2022 at 4:47 PM, dan penoff.com via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   For sure.

I don’t now what Skunky eats around my place. Youngest son says he likes to get
into the recyclables, but not the trash. Not sure what would be in there that
would be attractive.

-D