on 6/15/06 12:32 PM, George Larribeau at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> More that once he has had cars
> delivered to (and picked up at) his house of a Semi Car hauler operated by a
> usually very lost driver trying to find his house in some what east Dallas.

LOL, too bad Van Knutson isn't on this list, he could relate the story of
when the semi driver rolled up at 2 a.m. to pick up a car for me, which was
sitting on his lawn.

Unfortunately the truck had Canuck plates and his neighbours were jumpy.
Next thing he knew, Van woke up to assorted police vehicles surrounding the
truck and the driver spread-eagle on the ground.

Luckily the driver had a sense of humour, as when he reached the border it
transpired that my incompetent customs broker had forgotten to leave the
forms at customs. So the driver had to do the importation for me, on the
spot, using his Amex.

Ooooh, dear. ROTFLMAO.

Mac