Ford 460 gas engine is an absolute gas pig, the C6 transmission is an
antique. When I look at this "project" I'm seeing multiple bad decisions
and poor planning. Keep the engine/trans, I'll bid $200 for the messed up
hulk you are trying to sell, but only if you have front fenders, hood, and
grill to go with it.