I looked at a lot of the information he has one the car, and the PO has totally
wrong wires on it, which will really screw things up, as well as an ETA that’s
very possibly the incorrect one. These two things alone, combined with the fact
that the car has been sitting can easily cause the isle issue. More likely than
not, the ETA needs to be rebuilt. This can’t be determined until everything is
set to spec in the throttle system first.

EZLs aren’t common failures, and when they are it’s often a binary failure as
in there’s either spark or there’s not.

I’m betting the wiring insulation inside the harness jacket of the ETA has
turned to dust, very common by now. Rarely diagnosed because people don’t
usually split the jacket open and look.

-D