[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Thats funny someone whould mentiion the powerstroke walking all over the
> Chevy DM.

Ever since people started getting 400+hp out of the old 160hp rotary pump
Cummins,
it has been much less an issue of what motor you have and more of an issue of
what
changes have been done to it. (I'm not kidding, there's a guy on
turbodieselregister
with the handle old smoky who got something like 408hp/700+ ft-lb out of an old
daily driver Dodge which still had a rotary pump on it)
I'll take an inline six with mechanical controls (preferably with P7100 inline
pump)
over a V-anything with $300 electronic injectors. Just like I'd rather have a
OM603
(or 606 with 603's pump) than a V6 320CDI. (but the electronically controlled
Garrett
VGT on the CDI is nice)

Mitch.