I'll have to see what the WIS says, if it says.  I'm thinking this is what the guy who had it left it at the dealer for, traded it in or something then it went to a Copart auction.  I'm guessing like a 8-10hr job by the book but I don't know, might not be that long but it appears to be somewhat involved. The guy I bought it from said it was the oil cooler issue but I'm not seeing any evidence of oil leak except a bit at the rear around the bell housing, nothing significant.

Oh well, fun times...

--FT