On 2022-12-29 17:53, Allan Streib via Mercedes wrote:
Yeah hard line especially if bent to fit makes sense to order.

I have tried to make hard brake lines from stock tubing and I found it
surprisingly difficult to get the bends in exactly the right places.
Unfortunately in my case I had no choice as the OEM lines were NLA.

If the lines are good, I cut off the hoses and have a hydraulic shop crimp new ones on.
That's how I did the oil cooler lines on my 300SD 20 years ago.