On Fri, 6 Jan 2023 12:52:56 -0800 Jim Cathey via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> Excellent.  I just ordered 5 more of the Minders, to augment the three I
> already had.  If any of these save even _one_ battery, it's worth it.

I have:

   - four of the 12117TC BatteryMINDers, one for each of the batteries
     in my Kenworth, since it works best to have only one battery on a
     maintainer, but right now two of them are maintaining the two Group
     31 batteries connected to my UPC SmartUPS 700 and one is maintaining
     the Group 49 battery in my 300SD while it is up on jackstands to
     have its rear axle half-shafts repaired.

   - a BatteryMINDer 1510, which will recover a battery from a much lower
     voltage than the 12117TCs

   - a BatteryMINDer 128CEC1 for charging one battery at a higher current

The only problem I have with the 12117TCs is when the utility power here
drops out as it is frequently wont to do. When the power come back on,
the 12117TCs go into equalizing mode, something not a good idea to do too
often. To get the 12117TCs back into maintaining mode, I have to press the
green button on the front of the charger.

Craig