I'll take a week or two of pollen (then worm sh*t then inchworms then golden orb weaver spider webs everywhere) over snow

I washed the CL500 yesterday morning, came in to get ready to go to the gym, came back out 15min later and it was dusty again. Rinsed it off quick then drove to the gym.  ALL the cars in the parking lot were covered in pollen.  I came back out an hour or so later and my black car was green again.

--FT