Right now we’re at the third highest amount of snowfall in recorded history for
Flagstaff. I suspect we’ll probably make it to the second, if not higher, the
rate things are going. All of those storms you see in the media hitting
California get refreshed after they slide over the Sierras and pick up more
steam, only to unload on the San Francisco Peaks.

The Arizona Snowbowl, a ski resort just north of town that’s at around
9,000'-11,000', is reporting 276” for a season total as of this morning.

Snowmaggedon in Flagstaff was in 2010, I believe, when over three feet of snow
fell in 24 hours. There was significant damage as a result, mainly from roofs
collapsing from the weight. I have a roof rake that I use after ever snowfall
to rake the snow off the roof.

Heading back to FL shortly, and looking forward to shoveling sunshine.

-D