Or the 440 for $359

On 3/2/2023 9:04 PM, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes wrote:
They have the 450 for 449.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 2, 2023, at 8:39 PM, Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Probably as long as you stick with a good model. For a homeowner the 445 or
450 are the way to go. Top of the homeowner line and bottom of the pro line
respectively.
For either of them a semi-chisel chain is a must. Both will come with a safety
chain, those suck. I can't honestly see the difference when looking at them but
I know my 445 cuts a helluva lot better with a semi-chisel chain.
450 might handle a full chisel chain...

Haven't you been burned at box stores before? I'm thinking it was some kind of
appliances.

-Curt

On Thursday, March 2, 2023 at 08:12:46 PM EST, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes