I am uncertain about this so take some of it with a grain of salt.
I think if you are going to buy a Husky these days, you should probably buy the Rancher as Curt suggests. I think there was some sort of merger between Husky and Poulan a few years back and the lower level Husky's may now be just orange Poulans.

Randy