I’m sure the knucklehead wasn’t overly meticulous in taking it apart to be able
to install the stack so I’d imagine that stuff is all horsed up.
Does the engine suffer because it’s been operating without the back pressure of
the designed exhaust system?
We should develop a hood repair kit that has a big bandaid decal to be put over
the repaired hole that says another one saved from the coal rolling buffoons.

AZBob

Sent from my iPad