Speaking of high school. Of course I had my 79 240D, then later a 83 300D, then
a 78 300D, then a 82 300D, and finally a 83 380SEL that was original owned by
Al Hirt. Those were the cars I had all thru high school. Anyway, I do recall
one of the teachers at the school had a 77-79 300D, and seems like at one point
there might have been a 300D another student drove but don’t think I ever knew
who it was.

Sent from my iPhone