I think the tell is that they were outraged about McDonalds. That’s a giveaway
for the demographic right there.

I think your point is well taken, it’s unlikely that the number of dumb people
has increased, it’s just that they’re more visible. Facebook just compounds the
problem, as it gives them a place to gather.

-D