Is her car warranty up to date?

--FT

On 3/17/23 10:54 AM, dan penoff.com via Mercedes wrote:
I think some of it is also age related. My mother in law, bless her heart, does
all the crazy “Like this if you want blessings” and other stupid crap that goes
on with FB to collect data. Her world view is very different than ours, so I’m
convinced some of this is generational.

Thank goodness I’ve drilled into her about the Microsoft help desk calls being
bogus. She gets those constantly.

-D

On Mar 17, 2023, at 10:49 AM, Andrew Strasfogel via