Heh, tough to do unless you want to invest the time and effort…

Went out to rebuild the wiring in the right side headlight for the CL600 his
morning.When I was done I noticed that the outer mount, a ball head that goes
in a socket on the body, was cracked. Got it in place properly with a strap
clamp and JB Welded it on the cracks to restore it’s integrity. This slowed me
down for reassembling the front bumper, which will now have ot wait for tonight
in order for the repair to properly set up. Hopefully, the mail will get here
early so I can swap out the right rear ABS sensor.

I might take on the right door wiring tomorrow if I feel like a challenge…

-D