Long shot but thought I would check.  I need to decide it I am going to get my Scott (John Deere) 54" mower back operating, just use my JD zero turn that needs a lot of work, buy a new mower or good used mower, or look for an old Kubota diesel mower to use this year. Last year I pulled the deck off the mower to replace the belt and sharpen the blades.  I ended up dropping the deck upside down so it fell on the primary spindle that drives the deck.  It also broke the idler arm.  I replaced the arm but it broke again shortly.  Thinking it got a bad one I replaced it again.  Got 1 mow out of it and it broke again.  I did not notice that the drop bent the pulley causing vibrations that would break the arm it is attached to.  Anyway, I pulled the deck off and this is a dual pulley and thought I could perhaps knock it back into place but its impossible to get a good enough angle with the pulley at the other end in the way.  So far it appears I can get a new one from anywhere from low $200s to close to $300.  I did find this one on ebay but it looks rough to me. If it is straight and the bearings are good, fine.  But if its bent or the bearings are bad, no good.  The top pulley is about 6 3/8" x 1", bottom is 6"x1".  The assembly is 5 3/4 tall.  Anyone happen to have one laying around?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/394198041395