Gut mechanical instinct says, use a factory pump, with factory warranty,
all factory accessories, like belts and hoses [new clamps]. Also, check
block drains and freeze plugs very carefully, along with doing a very
complete block and cooling system flush, to remove any residual of tired
coolant, [yes, even the heater core].
Experience has taught me that if a water pump starts leaking, it is a
symptom of other possible internal corrosion.
Naturally, only replace coolant with the right factory stuff.