My wife does all of those things as well, except the wood stove thing. The
other thing she does in the car is she’ll have the temp buried low, fan on high
and when she starts to get cool, instead of adjusting the fan or the
temperature ( because hood forbid she use “auto”) she will aggressively flick
the vents away from her or slam the vents closed.

AZBob

Sent from my iPhone