You have two choices:

1.) Find a shop that will do R12; or,

2.) Replace your current condenser with a parallel flow condenser. There is a
company that makes them for W123 and W126 chassis cars. I put one in my 350SDL
and it was a “portal to the Arctic” when I was done.

If you’re planning on owning the car for a while, I would seriously consider
going with a parallel flow condenser. R12 is getting harder and harder to find,
not to mention more expensive.

<https://klimakit.com/product/parallel-flow-condenser-upgrade-kit-w126/>
Parallel Flow Condenser Upgrade Kit W126 – Klima Design
Works<https://klimakit.com/product/parallel-flow-condenser-upgrade-kit-w126/>
klimakit.com<https://klimakit.com/product/parallel-flow-condenser-upgrade-kit-w126/>
[klimafavicon.ico.ico]<https://klimakit.com/product/parallel-flow-condenser-upgrade-kit-w126/>

-D