On Fri, 28 Apr 2023 00:32:38 +0000 "dan penoff.com via Mercedes"
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

> For what it’s worth, it looks like eBay doesn’t allow R134a sales any
> more. I used to buy it in quantity there and I checked today and
> couldn’t find any. Weird.

Yes, it certainly is wierd. If you type "R-134" in the search bar, when
the results are presented, there are links to different searches under
the box in which you put the search terms.

Those different searches are, "30 lb cylinder r-134a refrigerant",
"r 134a refrigerant", and "a c r-134a refrigerant", none of which bring up
R-134A refrigerant. The search for the 30 lb cylinder brings up a couple
of listings Envirosafe refrigerant, but nothing else.

Yes, wierd.

Craig