Awesome. I'm happy for you.

Rick

From: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: May 1, 2023 8:43 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com; davesl...@okiebenz.com
Cc: ka...@striplin.net
Subject: [MBZ] Tedious shop work

Last year I moved several of the nice cars out of the shop to organize
it, put up the lift etc and they have been sitting outside way too
long.  Now that I have that 450SEL done and out of the shop ready to go
off to its new owner at the end of the week, I have decided to move the
large 72" tool chest with top chest into place and start filling it in
an organized fashion.  Today I spent some time just going around the
shop throwing in a box anything socket related, and other box anything
screwdriver or wrench related.  I then spend a couple of hours loading
them into the chest on socket holders and/or socket rails.  Basically
making complete sets of sockets and throwing the extras in a box to then
use to make complete sets for the tool box on the other side of the
shop. Anyway, very time consuming but hopefully soon I can then move on
to organizing the parts.