Does it leak air? My concern with those is that the connection that permits the reel to turn will leak like a sieve.

Randy

On 03/05/2023 6:42 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
I have a Harbor Freight retractable air hose and it's been an absolute game
changer. I think mine is 50' and will reach to any of the 3 vehicles in the
yard. The hose failed last summer, I replaced it with one from Amazon (made in
USA no less) which has been fine. It was easy to put the replacement on the
reel too.

That said when I did brakes on my Jetta a couple weeks ago I used my Makita
1/2" cordless impact. Never felt like I needed the air impact. The cordless is
more convenient but it's heavy...

-Curt

On Wednesday, May 3, 2023 at 07:03:37 PM EDT, Kaleb Striplin via Mercedes