On 03/05/2023 7:53 PM, dan penoff.com via Mercedes wrote:
Other than busting some wheel bolts off one of the cars with my 1/2” Milwaukee
cordless impact, I haven’t had a chance to try it or the smaller ones I have on
some serious repair related jobs.

I was using a 1/2” rough/long spade bit to drill holes in railroad ties for
rebar with my 1/2” Milwaukee cordless drill today. That thing would twist your
arm off!

A retractable air hose would be nice, but my compressor can’t be stored where I
can get power to it. As a result I would have to move it out and plug it in. By
then I might as well use my 50’ air hose. I live for the day when I can have a
shop with dedicated air piping/compressor.

-D

Why can't you get power to the compressor. Run a surface line down the wall. Use conduit or BX if need be.

Randy