Yes, I’m immediately buying a couple to keep out in the shop and probably a
some smaller ones to keep in the cars because you never know. I should have
always had one within easy reach in the shop, especially when working on gas
cars. I do not work on them much, mostly always diesels, do I have really not
thought much about it. I will say I did think about getting some out there
recently since I will be working on a d jet car soon.

I’m not so much worried about the car as the fact that I should have been
better prepared for since a thing. Yea it was some money I didn’t want to burn.
Lost one of my good AGM batteries as well.

Sent from my iPhone