I am looking at them now.  I am going to get 2-3 big assed ones for the shop.  Might get another one for the house.  What size is good for cars and where in the car do you keep it? I guess the trunk is fine.

I will say the magnesium valve covers on that M113 apparently caused the firemen some concern when they it it with water.